BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello 2009 .Cya 2008.

N now to my first post of 2009.This new year was very much better than the last for me,the eve as usual was spent at home with parents and sister.Started off the new year with prayers at home before paying my grandma a visit,spent some time with her before going down to baby's place.I was planning to surprise her over at her place on the eve and spending the first min of the new year with her but baby already had plans. Nevertheless what matters most is that i met her on new year's day and spent quality time together and not forgetting my new year gifts. :P After that i went back home to get ready to attend a gathering at my auntie's place,that sums up my new year and i was satisfied with the way my year started off because i managed to meet most of the people who mean a lot to me. Oh btw,a million thanks to all those who wished me. Appreciate it. :)

Im not sure how 2009 is penned out for me but 2008 was memorable in its own right.The year 2008 started with me still unable to get over the fact that im no longer an ITE student,that's cos i have graduated.Its just that the two years there were simply wonderful as i have mentioned numerous times before.Anyway that was that and than i started work as a technician at the airport,the workload was high but pay was higher and in the first three months i worked there,i managed to improve my bank balance considerably.I would say that on the financial side last year was good as i could pay for things more often using cash from my own wallet.March came by and so did the troubles.Mas Selamat Kastari magically vanished and my reservist duties came calling.Meetings with my gf reduced drastically and the next few months were mostly spent in some remote island or some run down training shed.Those few months were definitely the worst of the year,without question.March was also the month where i got the results of my poly application and sadly it was deemed unsuccessful.I got to give a special mention to my loved ones who encouraged me at the point of time,namely my parents,my gf and my best friend.My dad suggested meeting the MP and to see how it goes from there and thanks to Mr.Alvin yeo and his letter of recommendation i find myself in Singapore Poly.July was my Certificate of Merit award ceremony,definitely one of the most proudest moments of my life going up on stage and being recognised as the Ite class of 08.August.Babygirl's birthday.Haha,i can still remember the look on her face when i surprised her on midnight on her birthday.One of the highlights of the year. :P That was followed by the Sinda award ceremony in September,it certainly feels good when you get appreciated for your hard work.I hope that will continue in the years to come as i know im not going to stop working hard anytime soon.October.I officially became a student of SP n the journey is continuing and im enjoying every min of it. :) N there you have it,a summary of my year of 2008.Good or bad,i know its going to be a hell of a ride in 2009 so hang on tight. :)

2008 wasnt the best of years for the couple i must say.Our meetings reduced drastically over the course of the year so much so that we were unable to meet even on Valentines day and our 3rd year anniversary and than like all couples we had some nasty arguments and the problems that came with it to content with.Our plans to have a mini getaway was stalled after the problem in Bangkok n etc.Amidst the problems,i can safely say that we got to know more about each other and that has definitely strengthened our love even more.Its true when people say things happen for a reason.I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to my gf for not being able to spend enough quality time last year and doing all those things we wanted to do.N thanks for being ever so understanding during my reservist call ups n for showing me all the love i needed during my times of distress.Ur special and im glad that your mine. :)As far as this year goes,we are definitely going to have more meetings and loads more fun.We have certainly had a good start havent we baby ? :P

Presenting to you..Our Holland Village escapade...

Ok i realise i typed a lot already so ill let the pics do the talking. Plenty more to be found in baby and my facebook account.





































Many more to come. :) Library with Baby tomm. Grins.

0 comments: